Saturday, October 15, 2011

anticipation

I have applied for a new job. A new job that is kind of an old job. I have been subbing in the same position for two months. I love this job. I want this job. A lot. It's fun to come to work everyday. I look forward to my day. I love the people I work with, I love the atmosphere, I love the karma. My kind side knows that whoever gets it, gets it. Everyone that is applying wants it, and in my rational mind, I know that. But, it's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing at night. I review my interview answers over and over in my head. I torture myself with "what ifs", I occasionally fantasize that I'll get it. Reality check. God puts me where I need to be. Always. I don't always like it, but I always come to realize it's where I need to be at the time. So. Life marches on and I must be patient and grateful. Then I can grumble or rejoice. Move on and learn my lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment